Our food label brings confidence to your customers
Food labels provide eye-catching branding, using clear and white films, eco-conscious papers and elaborate finishes to motivate point-of-sale purchases. In addition, food labels display critical consumer information, such as product ingredients, nutritional information and sell-by dates. Food packaging labels also play an important role in consumer safety, as their components must be approved for direct and indirect food contact.
Food labels are used for:
- Products branding
- Variable information for weigh-scale applications
- Tag – for fruits and vegetables
- Label refrigerated beverages
- Price-mark a wide array of retail items
- Run special promotions, using peel-off coupons, recipe booklets and other means, to increase consumer spending
- Enhance product security with tamper evident labels
- Keep products fresh, with resealable closures
Packaging substrates and labelling environment
Indirect food labelling features a wide range of packaging substrates, including glass, hard and soft plastics, fibre-based materials like paper and cardboard, and metals.
Indirect food labels must also provide exceptional performance in challenging environments. You’ll find food labels applied to cold, moist and greasy surfaces, as well as subjected to a deep freeze.
Carefully compliant with all food labelling regulations
All label converts by Printmax are tested and approved by our supply chains to comply with governmental regulations and directives related to direct and indirect food labelling.