Look inside a label
A Label consist of 4 components – face stock, adhesive, release coating and liner – that must all work together seamlessly to create the label quality and performance that you requires.
Paper and film face labels designed to meet your application needs
Printmax Labels offer a wide range of labels to meet your needs for:
- Good looks – gloss, matte, clear, opaque, textured, stamping or iridescent visual effect.
- Printing properties – high resolution printing and contrast or any other printing methods.
- Conformability – for labelling complex shapes and squeezable packaging
- Safety – meeting all relevant industry and regulatory requirements.
- Cost-efficiency – for striking the right balance between economy and performance.
- Sustainability – working with partners to reduce product environmental footprint and develop sustainable solutions that benefit the entire value chain.
Product Safety & Compliance
Stay safe with strong compliance
At Printmax Labels, we work closely with our vendors to meet all relevant legal and industry requirements wherever we operate.
Our vendors are certified with UL-approvals, recognized by International Standard Organizations (ISO), Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).