- Oversee day to day accounting operation.
- Analyze Financial Data.
- Review and ensure timely submission of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
- Compile and review annual budget.
- Review and improve existing system and internal control procedure.
- Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting including developing and maintaining accounting practice and procedure and to ensure accurate and timely financial statement.
- Collaborate with other department manager to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Degree / ACCA / CIMA or any professional accounting bodies in Finance, Accountancy / Banking or from reputable universities.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Excellent communication (English/ Malay/ Chinese) and interpersonal skills. Willing to work on odd-hours, weekends or public holidays when required.
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team.
- Possess own transport.